Realtor.com decided to analyze cities across the United States to see which were the laziest. They used the following criteria:
- Number of restaurants that offer delivery
- Number of day spas and massage therapy centers
- The percentage of homes that have a hot tub, sauna, or steam room
- Average hours of sleep
- Average work hours per week
- Average cost of a cleaning service
- The number of available service apps such as Handy (housecleaning), Instacart (grocery shopping), Washio (laundry), Luxe (parking the car), Wag! (dog walking), Postmates (takeout and grocery delivery), and TaskRabbit (running errands)
So, what cities have the highest “laziness” rating according to the realtor.com study, click here to find out!
The Eastern Shore is definitely a laid back kind of place, but we definitely don’t fall into the lazy category. We have our fair share of wonderful spas, including the world renown Spa at the Grand Hotel. We also have our fair share of wonderful restaurants and fabulous sunsets.
The realtors at Ashurst Group would love to tell you more about living here. If you’re interested in seeing what’s on the market, our website has it all! Visit www.anhomesearcher.com or give us a call at 251-929-2150.